Purpose: To address public educational issues impacting Central Florida
Representing 900,000 Florida Students and their families
Rationale: Creating public schools of national prominence is essential to the economic development, vitality and quality of life in Florida.
1. To insure a consistent and sufficient revenue stream to support schools of national prominence
2. To positively impact legislation that will ensure our ability to increase student achievement
3. To provide input on rules and regulations prior to implementation.
• School Board Chairman or designee
• Superintendent or designee
• Lobbyist or designee
Participating school districts:
Click here to view the 2014 - 2015 Meeting Schedule.